To Know, Show and Grow in the Love of Jesus
Ranelagh Road Christian Fellowship has had a presence as a Christian witness in the town centre of Felixstowe now for 90 years (1926 - 2016).
In 1886, Dr Barnado's opened a home for children situated on the corner of Ranelagh Road and Cobbold Road. The church building we know today was used as the Dining Hall for the Barnardo's children up until the home relocated in 1925.
A small group of Christians were looking to purchase a suitable buiding when Ranelagh Hall became available in 1926.